Lovett Dental Piney Point Village, West Houston offers dental braces that align and straighten your teeth while improving your bite. We do more than fix teeth. Through orthodontics, we can help you improve your dental health that will last a lifetime. Whether you have an overbite, crooked teeth, or other dental insecurities, dental braces can drastically enhance your teeth’s look and function.
We use dental braces in conjunction with other procedures to assist in reshaping your teeth or jaws. Our procedures have a high success rate due to the experience and training of our board-certified dentists. So, if you are ready to explore dental braces, contact Lovett Dental Piney Point Village today at 832.430.7364.
Are You a Candidate for Braces?
Although dental braces are highly effective in correcting your teeth, they are not always the answer. Are you a candidate for braces? Here are signs that you need braces, such as:
- You lost your baby teeth early, and your adult teeth came in late.
- The teeth are crowded and, therefore, crooked.
- Your jaw shifts or makes a sound when you move it.
- When you chew, you accidentally bite your cheek.
- Eating food can be difficult or even painful.
There may also be more severe signs that you need braces or a surgical procedure. We can perform an oral exam of your teeth and jaw to determine what type of treatment you need. Dental braces may be what you need to meet your dental needs.
Our Procedure for Braces
As you get ready for your first appointment, you may have many questions about orthodontic work. Feel free to ask your questions and address any concerns. We are here to help you understand the process, which includes:
- A Consultation: Your first appointment may consist of a free consultation with your dentist. If you have any records of previous work, then please bring them to your appointment. Your dentist will go over our options and cover the details of the procedure. We may also perform an oral exam to determine if dental braces in TX are the best solution.
- Teeth Cleaning, X-Rays, & Molds: Your next two appointments may include teeth cleaning and x-rays. It is important to have a deep cleaning before we attach the braces. We will also take x-rays of your whole mouth and each tooth. From there, we will take molds of your teeth so that we can design the braces.
- Bonding Appointment: While braces may seem intimidating at first, the procedure is painless and cause little discomfort. The session last around two hours. We place the braces on your teeth using an adhesive to hold them in place. Once the adhesive hardens, we connect the braces with the archwire and hold it in place with tiny bands. The procedure is now complete.
- Follow-Up Appointments: We schedule your first appointment four to eight weeks after the procedure. We assess the braces for stability and make any necessary adjustments. We also give you tips on how to take care of your braces and your teeth. You may feel some discomfort over the next few weeks. However, it is slight and will not last.
Learn More at Lovett Dental Piney Point Village
Dental braces bring you one step closer to the smile you have always wanted. We can get you fitted with custom braces that will correct your teeth and jaws for a lifetime. To schedule a free consultation, Contact Lovett Dental Piney Point Village in West Houston at 832.430.7364, or contact us online. We are here to ensure that you have quality dental braces.