At Lovett Dental Piney Point, we are committed to providing quality dental treatment through our specialty dental services. We offer an array of dental work that addresses all types of medical conditions. Our services include preventative care, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry services.
Whether you need an oral exam or require more extensive surgical care, we can help you preserve or restore the look and function of your teeth. To find out more about our dental specialist services, including orthodontic services in Houston, contact us today for a free consultation.
Specialty Dental Services at Lovett Dental Piney Point
At Lovett Dental Piney Point, our primary concern is the health and wellness of our clients. For this reason, our specialty services are designed to take care of your medical needs. We use advanced technology and modern practices to ensure the highest level of care, including having a specialty dentist available for almost any type of dental issue.
Some of the specialty dental services we offer include:
- Dental implants – A dental implant consists of a titanium post topped with a replacement crown. We insert the post into the jawbone, where it stays permanently. Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth. Most dental implants last between ten and fifteen years. They require little maintenance and a checkup when you schedule a routine oral exam.
- Periodontics – We offer periodontal treatment for gum disease to minimize the impact on your gums and teeth. We assess all the supporting structures of your teeth, including your gums and jawbone, to determine the extent of the gum disease. We then provide the appropriate treatment to restore your oral cavity.
- Root canal work – We offer root canal work as a part of our specialty dental services. Root canal treatment eliminates harmful bacteria from the infected area of the root canal. By removing the toxic substances, we can prevent further infection of the tooth. This procedure allows us to save your tooth without replacing it.
- General pediatric dentistry – Make your child’s first visit to the dentist a positive one. We offer complete pediatric dentistry for children age one through adolescence. Whether your child needs work on a cavity, a routine oral exam, or braces, this type of specialty dentist can preserve the health of their teeth through every stage of growth.
- Orthodontics and braces – If your child has crooked teeth or a jaw that is not developing correctly, you may want to consider dental braces. Metal or ceramic braces can straighten their teeth and correct any problems with their bite. We provide options that minimize the visual impact of braces and make them more comfortable. Braces are a long-term investment that benefits your child into adulthood.
We Offer Anxiety-Free Dentistry
When people tell us that they are afraid of the dentist, we understand. This is why we do our best to create a relaxed and safe atmosphere for all of our clients. However, if you have an uncontrollable fear or phobia of dentistry, then we offer sedation dentistry.
Each specialty dentist at Lovett Dental Piney Point knows how to best serve individuals with sensitive teeth, low pain threshold, bad gag reflex, or severe anxiety when going to the dentist. We provide options such as nitrous oxide, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
Schedule Specialty Dental Services Today at Lovett Dental Piney Point
Do you need dental specialties to improve your oral health? Contact Lovett Dental Piney Point Village today for a Houston specialty dentist. We can meet with you to discuss your condition, answer your questions, and go over your options. Schedule your specialty dental services by calling us at 832.430.7364, or contact us online. We are here to meet all of your dental needs.