At Lovett Westheimer Piney Point Village, we are committed to providing quality dental treatment through our specialty dental services in Piney Point Village, TX. We offer an array of dental work that addresses all types of medical conditions. Our services include preventative care, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry services.
Whether you need an oral exam or require more extensive surgical care, we can help you preserve or restore the look and function of your teeth. To find out more about our dental specialist services in Piney Point Village, TX, contact us today for a free consultation.
Specialty Dental Services We Offer
Our primary concern is the health and wellness of our clients. For this reason, our dental specialist services in Houston, TX, are designed to take care of your medical needs. We use advanced technology and modern practices to ensure the highest level of care.
Dental specialist services in Houston, TX we offer include:
- Dental Implants – A dental implant consists of a titanium post topped with a replacement crown. We insert the post into the jawbone, where it stays permanently. Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth. Most dental implants last between 10 and 15 years. They require little maintenance and a checkup when you schedule a routine oral exam.
- Periodontics – We offer periodontal treatment for gum disease to minimize the impact on your gums and teeth. We assess all the supporting structures of your teeth, including your gums and jawbone, to determine the extent of the gum disease. We then provide the appropriate treatment to restore your oral cavity.
- Root Canal Work – We offer root canal work as a part of our specialty dental services in Piney Point Village, TX. Root canal treatment eliminates harmful bacteria from the infected area of the root canal. By removing the toxic substances, we can prevent further infection of the tooth. This procedure allows us to save your tooth without replacing it.
- General Pediatric Dentistry – Make your child’s first visit to the dentist a positive one. We offer complete pediatric dentistry for children age one through adolescence. Whether your child needs work on a cavity, a routine oral exam, or braces, we can preserve the health of their teeth through every stage of growth.
- Orthodontics and Braces – If your child has crooked teeth or a jaw that is not developing correctly, you may want to consider dental braces. Metal or ceramic braces can straighten their teeth and correct any problems with their bite. We provide options that minimize the visual impact of braces and make them more comfortable. Braces are a long-term investment that benefits your child into adulthood.
We Offer Anxiety-Free Dentistry
When people tell us that they are afraid of the dentist, we understand. This is why we do our best to create a relaxed and safe atmosphere for all of our clients. However, if you have an uncontrollable fear or phobia of dentistry, then we offer specialty dental services in Piney Point Village, TX.
Our dental specialist services in Piney Point Village, TX are designed for people who have sensitive teeth, low pain threshold, bad gag reflex, or have severe anxiety when going to the dentist. We provide options such as nitrous oxide, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
Schedule Specialty Dental Services in Piney Point Village, TX
Do you need specialized dental care for your medical condition? Contact Lovett Westheimer Piney Point Village today. We can meet with you to discuss your condition, answer your questions, and go over your options. To schedule specialty dental services in Piney Point Village, TX, call us at 832.430.7364. We are here to meet all of your dental needs.